2021-12-25

Adios 2021, Selamat Datang 2022

Hai, it's been a while since i "touch" you blogspot, it's been 7 years, wow...

You know, i've been slept with more than 100 girls, God damn that's not things to be prouded! but the point is...

I've been changed, change to be a sinner actually, or you can name it a LOOSER.

My youth doesnt really working well, but in other hand,

My career working really well, i earn good money with my own standart, but i feel emptiness, i have been reach my standard of freedom.

Actually this is not really healthy, my soul is empty but in the same time i enjoy it, i could run away from standart of society.

Sometimes i share my earnings to balance my emptiness, every things working well so far till today. 

I just feel my sense of caring to others not really good day by day. But that's bcoz this toxic society shape this. I oppose them by do not give a fu*k anymore.

Feel a bit tired in soul yeahh, but in the end i think i'm still worthy, sometimes i help another human kind. 😊